ATLC QUARTERLY UPDATE
View the ATLC Quarterly Update featuring some of the great events we have held in the last few months!
With many great events coming up, be sure to check out our events list and register. Free for Members!
Our sponsors & partners
The Australian Trade & Logistics Corporation (ATLC) has been established to support companies of all sizes and experience (importers, exporters, distributors, etc.) navigate and adapt to the fast-paced supply chain needs and customer expectations of global business in the rapidly emerging information age.Our range of services and programs are designed to provide a truly ‘holistic’ approach to global trade and end-to-end supply chains, where every aspect of doing business internationally is specifically addressed for our members.
- Market selection (sourcing, exporting)
- Market entry strategies (customer profiling and sales channels)
- International marketing strategies
- Overseas partner selection (suppliers, buyers, distributers, etc.)
- Quality control and certifications
- Ethical and sustainable supply chain management
- Trade payments and cash flow optimisation
- Upstream value-added-services
- Freight and logistics optimisation
- Technology in supply chain (data capturing, industry 4.0, predictive analytics, etc.)
- Duties, taxes and free trade agreements
- Inventory management and optimisation
- Warehouse design, location mapping and optimisation
- Labour planning and resource management
- Transport management and network design
- E-commerce, omni-channel and last mile fulfilment
- Returns processing
- Landed cost analysis
- Disruptive supply chains as a point of difference to consumers
- Cost-to-serve analysis
We bring together the very latest of global trade and supply chain information, techniques and innovations all in one single resource and advisory corporation.