Consultancy Programmes and Services
ATLC can assist organisations in growing their international trade businesses by engaging our expert industry advisors to work with them one-on-one via specially designed modular programs or by designing a unique scope of work consultancy project tailored to the specific goals and objectives of the organisation.
Some of our popular consultancy programs are:
- Implementing an Ethical, Sustainable Supply Chain & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tender Framework Design & Management
- Distribution Network Design Projects
- Freight & Logistics Spend Reviews
- Warehousing Optimisation Programs
- Global Supply Chain Optimisation Programs
- Order Processing & Fulfilment Optimisation
- Trade Finance & Cash Flow Reviews
- Export Planning & Development Programs
- Inventory Management & Fill Rates
- Labour & Resource Planning
- Service Provider Management (SLA’s, Benchmarking, KPI’s, etc.)
- Specialised Project Management (e.g. relocations, product launches, etc.)
Members received discounted pricing on all of ATLC’s consultancy services and modular programs with further discounts available for multiple engagements.
Speak with our Programs Manager to discuss your specific goals and needs.